[sudoroom] Art Murmur

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:42:33 CEST 2012

Thanks for the insight Christopher,

I will note, however, that last month's art murmur saw an art installation
in one of the adjacent storefronts in this very same building. It didn't
get too overfilled while I was there, and seemed like the person at the
door kept pretty good tabs on flow.

There is a rear exit already, and the space happens to be just a bit
outside of the main art murmur areas, so there could be fewer people merely
by geography.

// Matt