[sudoroom] is civility overrated?

Troy Massey ecoeconomist11 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:45:53 CEST 2012

Please go to this link and look around.

http://zocalopublicsquare.org/upcoming.php?event_id=541

They usually have events here in the B.A. every season.

i already registed a place for me and 3 other people for this event "Is civility overrated?" so we can go as a group
and of course anyone is free to attend and sign up themselves also.

Zocálo usually has some good discussions if a bit guided by academic panelists. HOWEVER, i have met some really smart people at these events when the Community Democracy Project that i was a part of went to see "Reinvisioning the initiative process in California"

Live
Love
Learn
Laugh