[sudoroom] Art Murmur

Erica Edmondson kikilplus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:39:37 CEST 2012

Oops, jumped the gun on sending this email. Here's try #2.

I'd be interested in a group hack for the wall robot, as well as helping to
organize further events for Art Murmur. Unfortunately, I missed the meeting
yesterday, so I might be a bit out of the loop.

Has a logo for sudoroom been either drafted or finalized yet? If so, it
might be a good idea to incorporate it into the display. I've got some
sewing skills; I could piece together a wall banner or something of the
like.

-Erica.