[sudoroom] Potential Hackerspaces on a Map

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:24:00 CEST 2012

Howdy folks,

Thanks everyone for participating on Sunday, you rule! I had so much fun!

More crowdmap.com features started acting reliably today, please sign up
for a user account to contribute locations:
https://hackerspaces.crowdmap.com/

"Approved" means made visible on the site, "Verified" would mean it's a
verifiable report (e.g. known reporter), but let's save "Verified" to mean
when/if contact is made with owner/realtor/property manager!

We have a queue of 46 tweets that need to be manually converted into
reports (some simple copy+paste and box-checking) and "approved". We will
have emails to review shortly too, here:
https://hackerspaces.crowdmap.com/admin/messages

 If you're interested, sign up here https://hackerspaces.crowdmap.com/ and

If you just can't wait, I signed up the list-serv anyway:

email: sudoroom at lists.hackerspaces.org
pass: sudolist

This user has "reviewer" status, but it would be better if we had each of
you using your own user accounts if possible.

Also, if you want to make reports, you can email info at sudoroom.org, tweet
@sudoroom, use the web form here:
https://hackerspaces.crowdmap.com/reports/submit or possibly use the
android or iphone apps (mixed reviews in terms of reliability).

// Matt