[sudoroom] **CRITICAL** Update for 2135 broadway (Folks Meeting at 5PM tonight at Awaken Cafe)

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 02:35:04 CEST 2012

Ah k, sorry this got complex, my roommate was working on electricity in the
house so I didn't have internet and couldn't follow this thread!!!

Michael, Marina, and Timon? (just saw him a second ago...) are here. I've
got to take off after not too long, so I hope to encourage everyone here to
go to Jenny's. They could even stop by the space! On my way here, I saw
people leaving from the entrance of 2135 Broadway, where the ground floor
available rooms are.

I hope we can contribute to the wiki and move forward with the discussion
online!

// Matt