[sudoroom] **CRITICAL** Update for 2135 broadway (Folks Meeting at 5PM tonight at Awaken Cafe)

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Sat Jun 2 23:49:40 CEST 2012

Wherever we go, we can also have an 8.5ft inflatable Marshmallow Man. I
forgot that I had also bid (really low) on another Marshmallow Man from
a different eBayer - the auction ended last week and it just got
delivered to my house on Thursday.

If someone can put together a solar source of energy to power the thing,
I'd be proud to have it out front.