[sudoroom] Bringing the Biohackers to Oakland :)

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:45:52 CEST 2012

hi ryan,

this is amazing! i think most folks will be really interested in
collaborating with these folks. we should discuss more of the details on
our mon. meetings.

as for today, a couple of us are already here (matt is installing a
wireless access point), so you're welcome to join. we planned for a potluck
at 1:00 and then spending all afternoon hashing out bylaws for monday. but
anyone is welcome to come now!

the doors may be locked downstairs (we are upstairs), so if anyone needs to
get in, call me (847) 436-2068.

- marina

>>> www.linkedin.com/in/bethencourt