[sudoroom] Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Thu Jul 26 04:22:32 CEST 2012

We should totally do something like that.

Not sure about the article's link to treating autism. My favorite snippet: "Allen suggested a more testable hypothesis: The costume might simply help autistic people become pretty good mascots."

We could invite our San Leandro friends from the eBay store EZfinds! (http://myworld.ebay.com/ezfinds%21/), where we got the Marshmallow Man for the kick-raiser to begin with. Maybe they'd be willing to donate a few inflatable things we can experiment with for a space on the Broadway sidewalk during Art Murmur?

sent from +1(415) 728-5800