[sudoroom] Fwd: [dorkbotsf-blabber] Looking for Ferrofluid or Iron Filings Exhibit for Museum Gallery

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Sat Jul 14 01:19:51 CEST 2012

Haha,

Great minds think alike.  Actually, this request for exhibit proposals
reminded me of how I never did any actual experimentation with ferro
fluids in spite of thinking they are REALLY cool for many years.
Maybe we can come up with a good idea for collaboration?

Thanks for the invite, should I bring anything?  Some rust or cassette
tapes or ferric chloride ?  Maybe a bottle of kerosene?

:)

Tracy

Begin forwarded message: