[sudoroom] (no subject)

jenny ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 00:00:43 CEST 2012

Allo friends,

I have updated the website, giving us a static front page rather than the rarely-updated blog as front-facing. If you would like access to the site or any of our online resources, just let me (or matt, for that matter) know!

Things we could use:
-more wiki participation! thoughts on setting up our own wiki vs staying on hackerspaces.org? (i can do this quickly but would want help re: info architecture)
-more social media activity (fb posts, tweets, etc)
-photos! more visual documentation in general would be great!
-stickers! (jehan just sent our logo files and is point person on that)
-more home-brewed art for friday's event!

Thanks to Tracy, Troy & Timon for spearheading Art Murmur, Chris for making buttons, Max & Matt for the samwich board, and of course Eddan for securing the space. Wish I could make it this Friday, but will be travelling til the end of July. So please, DOCUMENT! :D

/jnny