[sudoroom] Does anyone have or know someone with a Vinyl (or other) printer

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:30:03 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I was asking about that the other day, I don't think we have any vinyl or
other stuff that would be good for outdoors. But maybe you could just print
on the regular stuff, and spray coat it with something afterwards to
protect it? I personally don't know much about the printer, not having used
it myself, but I have seen it being used, so it should still be working.
You're probably best off asking on our mailing list, and I'd suggest
offering some kind of donation (since the paper and ink is a bit
expensive). Another option is to look at online printers...it looks pretty
cheap these days actually:
http://www.supercheapsigns.com/vinyl-banners - 2'x3' vinyl full color,
"outdoor reinforced" $21
http://www.bannersonthecheap.com/ - 2'x3' vinyl full color, $13
just the first two on a random google of 'cheap vinyl banner'
Then you don't need to worry about finding someone who knows how to use our
printer and is willing to print up advertisements for "the competition" ;)