[sudoroom] July Rent: Inversion of a Ponzi Scheme?

Ryan Stellar rstellar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:58:47 CEST 2012

I would happily pay 7-25 dollars.

But would love to stop by first.

On Jul 3, 2012, at 9:15 AM, Jehan Tremback <jehan.tremback at gmail.com> wrote:

Cool, I can bring $50 by for the next meeting... are we meeting this
wednesday? I guess my question would be, once I have helped pay, how can I
access the space to work there? I would love to get started hackin' in our
new hackerspace. Which part of the building are we actually renting, and
how do I get in?

-Jehan