[sudoroom] HackMeet 2.1 at the Holdout (Jan 21st)

mark burdett mark at 510pen.org
Tue Jan 17 03:25:12 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Paul Ivanov <pi at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> HACKMEET 2.1 is happening 12-5pm on Jan 21st at the Holdout -
> 2313 San Pablo Ave, Oakland. This is on place we talked about the
> possibility of collaborating with on getting a sudoroom or
> sudospace, etc. so thought you all might be interested.

/me delurks
Hi, yes please spread the word about our Hackmeet 2.1 workshop @ The Holdout :)
I'm mark, one of the Hackmeet co-organizers.
I've been involved w/ noisebridge since it first got a space on Wiese
St, but that's all the way in the city... so I've been keeping track
of hackerspace developments in the east bay ever since :)

--mark B.