[sudoroom] Survey Results!!!

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 04:20:58 CET 2012

Of course we need to answer a few question, so a discussion on Wed is
perfect. I think there are a few important things to consider (especially
after randomly polling a cafe-goer with a NIMBYspace sticker on his laptop
today). Namely, BART is actually 0.5 miles away, that's more than a stone's
throw, and an important note, he mentioned "you've got to have a car."

Michael, if you get a chance to re-engage in the conversation with
NIMBYspace, can you please address the questions Marc posed and the
concerns listed on our open a space page?:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/open_a_space

Thanks all!

- Matt