[sudoroom] theportofoakland.com or port-of-oakland.com?

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Fri Apr 27 22:16:45 CEST 2012

Following up (albeit unsolicited), I wanted to clarify the legal aspect of theportofoakland project for those concerned and/or interested. The Nader priceless commercial case would be the leading precedent that a court would follow. (http://lawgeek.typepad.com/lawgeek/2004/03/nader_wins_pric.html).

I mention this in case someone tells you there's no such thing as fair use for trademark law (usually associated with copyright).

sent from +1(415) 728-5800