[sudoroom] [AMTD] Fwd: Sudo Room Kick-off and Fund-raiser on Fri May 4th 7pm @ Techliminal (downtown oakland)

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:42:34 CEST 2012

Howdy,

I dropped a note to Al a while back and I believe a couple sudoers had a
chance to drop by the AMT meetup a few weeks ago. It may have been consumed
in the great vortex that we all call our email inboxes.

Yes, please! Whoever is available would be great to have represent AMT, and
everyone should feel invited and welcome to join for all participatory
reasons.

Just let us know who'd you like to join the little panel discussion as soon
as possible.

Thanks,
Matt