[sudoroom] Movie Night @ Techliminal 7:30pm THIS Friday April 27!

Eddan Katz eddan at oaklandlocal.com
Thu Apr 26 06:18:53 CEST 2012

just wanted to update everyone further about this event.
there has been a bit of controversy regarding this announcement here at
the Meet-up.
it has been pointed out that there is still time to vote before friday
and that the result may be different by then.
others have mentioned that max headroom, not on the original list, can
also be voted for during this upcoming period.