[sudoroom] Sudo Room Kick-off and Fund-raiser on Fri May 4th 7pm @ Techliminal (downtown oakland)

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 07:59:52 CEST 2012

Howdy, folks, let's forward this invite along, we're less than 2 weeks away!

----

Register now: http://hacker_space-es2.eventbrite.com/

Sudo Room Kick-off and Fundraiser!

*Guest Speaker* Mitch Altman, co-founder of Noisebridge (
http://noisebridge.net/)
*Including* Guests from other hackerspaces across the Bay Area!
*7pm, Friday, May 4th*
*Techliminal - *268 14th St, Oakland, CA

*7pm:* Doors Open, Tech Liminal, 268 14th Street, Oakland
*8pm:* Mitch Altman, co-founder of Noisebridge, and members of hackerspaces
in the East Bay in conversation on the topic of “Hackerspaces: The
Necessity for Community Spaces Here and Everywhere”
*9pm:* Brief unconference, snacks, and fine Oakland homebrew!

The event is free to attend, but we encourage donations to help us
accomplish our goal of opening a Sudo Room of our own! We encourage you to
donate in advance via Eventbrite, though we will also provide opportunity
to donate at the event. Register here:
http://hacker_space-es2.eventbrite.com/

Find out more at sudoroom.org or email us at
sudoroom at citizensciencequarterly.com. We look forward to seeing you!