[sudoroom] New logo! What do y'all think? (Fwd: logos)

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 08:05:36 CEST 2012

i love it! and on such short notice - amazing!

the only suggestion i would have relates to the perspective - at the moment
my eyes have a hard time telling whether we are looking at the inside or
the outside of the cube (maybe that's intentional! :)), but i wonder if
either changing the color of the dot/line cluster or changing the color of
the white sides of the cube elements might help clarify visually that the
logo depicts the inside of the cube.

i've attached one suggestion that may help differentiate the cube from the
cluster inside the cube (i clicked as many lines and dots as i could in 30
seconds - clearly i did not get them all, but you probably get the idea).

marina