[SpaceProgram] Request: accountability frameworks for makerspace governance?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:24:50 CEST 2016

Believe it or not, back in the first uproar over SpaceGAMBIT budgeting, I
even /defended/ spending more money on overhead than on the grants -- IF
that's what would lead toward more project success. Implied in that
defense, however: enough transparency for anyone to see that the costs were
in line with grant-making operations of similar scale and geographic and
technological scope. Then the transparency didn't materialize. Then I got
suspicious.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner at projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry