[SpaceProgram] Request: accountability frameworks for makerspace governance?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:09:04 CEST 2016

To repeat, which was about being constructive, not destructive:

First things first:

I'm interested in setting up a framework in which every iota of effort on
funded projects can be tracked, and every penny of spending can be
recorded. I'm interested in this because I'll need donors at some point,
and donors typically require high transparency -- and results. I'd like to
hear from makerspace leaders who've been successful at setting up such
frameworks.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner at projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry