[SpaceProgram] You’ve been selected as Space Apps 2016 Top 25 People’s Choice: cress.space – a growing community

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner at gmail.com
Sat May 14 08:24:43 CEST 2016

"You’ve been selected as Space Apps 2016 Top 25 People’s Choice ...."

I have? But I didn't even participate this year, though I did try signing
up for the Kisumu, Kenya, event -- which didn't take place after all. Also,
I have no involvement with cress.space, though I'm certainly interested.

Could someone please interpret this message for me? Because it doesn't make
a whole lot of sense.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner at projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry