[SpaceProgram] SpaceUp Paris - Submit your 60Seconds2Land video about space hackery!

Constellation constellation at aerospaceresearch.net
Sun May 12 14:48:15 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

two friends of mine asked me if we want to send in a so called "60 seconds
to land" video for their SpaceUp unconference.

We like SpaceUp and other barcamps where everybody is invited to
participate and can present their opinions and all can discuss it. We
already did a longer video for SpaceUp India[0] about HGG but that would be
boring to repeat.
That's why I send this email to you and invite you to send them a video
about the space project you work on, or what's your opinion about space in
general or whatever you can think of.
The "60 seconds to land"[1] videos are special because you only have 60
seconds. It's not much but it's long enough for most topics. To have an
impress you can watch two of them of SpaceUp Stuttgart[2], so you don't
have to be shy! :)

So have your say at SpaceUp Paris[3]. The video will be shown during the
unconference on May 25 & 26th. And keep in mind it's in the headquarter of
the European Space Angency (ESA). Who can say his/her project made to ESA?

You can sumbit your video via @60secondstoland[1] or directly to the
organinzation team[3] until 23rd May.

[0] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld46CQhw0Tw
[1] https://twitter.com/60secondstoland