[SpaceProgram] Seasteading crossover options

Jerry Isdale jerry at mauimakers.com
Wed Sep 26 00:00:20 CEST 2012

A surface/ground system could be partially closed at lower cost than a submersible or space system
good way to do some testing.
the submersible would provide stricter testing parameters with bigger failure costs (eg death) similar to space

Now an amphibious RV... hmmm

wasnt there some TV show way back in 70/80s about a bunch of space types (or Armageddon survivors or both) driving around in an RV-type setup?

Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com
http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/thursday-public-meeting/