[SpaceProgram] Fwd: Project Management, Starships, and the Failure of Modern Physics - YouTube

Matt Johnson railmeat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:32:01 CEST 2012

Hello Paul,

I thought when I was sending the email that what I was saying was
pretty obvious. Of course I did not read through the archives to learn
what has already been discussed.

You wrote "In terms of what a longer-term plan for space exploration
might look like, it seems to me that a lot of the obvious technology
needs and required advances - or at least the known problems and
challenges to be overcome - are fairly easily identified and already
widely discussed." I agree however I think it is worth spaceGAMBIT
referencing a document defining those problems and challenges. That
would help clarify a granting or challenge process. I don't know of
such a document. If there is not one, it would be worth spending
spaceGAMBIT money to creat it.

Thanks
-- Matt Johnson