[SpaceProgram] Distributed Funding branch of "Fwd: Project Management, Starships, and the Failure of Modern Physics - YouTube"

David M. ainut at hiwaay.net
Tue Sep 25 03:19:18 CEST 2012

Is there a web-based 'thought organizer?"  I've played with some
programs, Linux-based, that show thoughts in models like Gantt charts or
loose flow charts, usually in bubbles but with connecting lines and so
on.  Wish I could remember some of the names, but something like that
might be nice to base our group's ideas and proposals, especially while
we are still in the brainstorming phase.  Some of those programs allowed
free-flow diagrams to connect to more traditional work-flow diagrams as
well.

David M.