[SpaceProgram] Distributed Funding branch of "Fwd: Project Management, Starships, and the Failure of Modern Physics - YouTube"

Brent Shambaugh brent.shambaugh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 06:11:15 CEST 2012

I've been thinking it would be kind of like the semantic web. I see
funding following the semantic connection. See Tim Berner's Lee
discussing the vision of the Semantic Web on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeUrEh-nqtU.

Maybe Jerry would like the Semantic Web b/c the aim of it is to make
data accessible allowing for various manipulations (as discussed in
the video), which seems to go along with John C. Buck in some way.