[SpaceProgram] Dear r/Space, what do I have to do to get a job that will allow me to work on space missions (spacecrafts/robots/cameras/software anything)

Jerry Isdale jerry at mauimakers.com
Sun Sep 23 21:39:12 CEST 2012

I reached out.... dropped a link to SpaceGAMBIT.org
go give it a few points.

Jerry Isdale
isdale at spacegambit.org
USA Program Lead, SpaceGAMBIT
Global Alliance of Makers Building Interstellar Technology
http://SpaceGAMBIT.org

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the human(s) named above. If intercepted by an extraterrestrial civilization, all opinions expressed in this email are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of mankind as a whole.