[SpaceProgram] Project Management, Starships, and the Failure of Modern Physics - YouTube

Alex Cureton-Griffiths alexcg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 06:15:02 CEST 2012

I like this idea! Any links for location/cost/condition/etc? Renovating a research station to make it usable would be a useful experience in itself. I think some of the Maui Makers crew have scuba experience as well, so they'd be a good match for this project

Propulsion is covered under ITAR I think, so doing anything hands-on (or even hands-off) with that is a no-go since we're an international organization. I love the idea of livability testing.