[SpaceProgram] DARPA Grant Awarded.... Stay Tooned for details!

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:37:01 CEST 2012

Here is a scan of the cover letter... with my personal identifying information (PII) removed.
The grant document itself has too much PII to post here at this time.
Basically it has all the legal numbers and such, identifying myself as the Principle Investigator/Recipient Technical Representative.
SPAWAR (Dept of Navy) is one of the contracting arms used by DARPA.  They have the staff trained and skilled in details of federal contract management, allowing DARPA to focus on getting people to invent anti-gravity... which just happens to be one of the things we are going to do. :-)

Jerry Isdale
isdale at spacegambit.org
USA Program Lead, SpaceGAMBIT
Global Alliance of Makers Building Interstellar Technology
http://SpaceGAMBIT.org

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the human(s) named above. If intercepted by an extraterrestrial civilization, all opinions expressed in this email are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of mankind as a whole.