[SpaceProgram] Nasa & Icarus investigating Warp Drive

Jerry Isdale jerry at mauimakers.com
Tue Sep 18 01:01:08 CEST 2012

Could warp drive be possible? Maybe. NASA is looking. Icarus is looking. I am interested in seeing it explored. There are major unknowns in our Physics these days. Currently I'm interested in exploring Maxwell's original formulation of his EM Theory using Quaternions.. Perhaps we miss something important when using vector approximations.

This article in Gizmodo talks about some of NASA investigations...
  http://gizmodo.com/5942634/nasa-starts-development-of-real-life-star-trek-warp-drive
it points to an article on the Icarus Interstellar site...
  http://www.icarusinterstellar.org/daydreaming-beyond-the-solar-system-with-warp-field-mechanics/

I would definitely include things like this (and quaternion based explorations/education) in SpaceGAMBIT fundable areas of interest

Jerry Isdale
isdale at spacegambit.org
USA Program Lead, SpaceGAMBIT
Global Alliance of Makers Building Interstellar Technology
http://SpaceGAMBIT.org

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the human(s) named above. If intercepted by an extraterrestrial civilization, all opinions expressed in this email are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of mankind as a whole.