[SpaceProgram] Communication / Collaboration tool

Brent Shambaugh brent.shambaugh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 06:50:19 CEST 2012

I like Rizzoma's semantic web ideas. I've also found a number of open
source tools in the Product Lifecycle Management arena. Aras
(http://www.aras.com/) has its own open source license and is
available for Windows. OpenPLM is available under GPLv3
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/open-source-plm/), and Sparta is
available under AGPL (https://github.com/scientia/sparta).