[SpaceProgram] Fwd: Space Farmers: LEDs As Key To NASA's Permanent Lunar Life Support - Forbes

Huei Ming Tan tanhueiming at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:50:24 CEST 2012

In case someone has a container to spare:
http://www.fastcoexist.com/1680389/this-company-wants-to-grow-your-vegetables-in-a-warehouse#1

And speaking of algae, I was introduced to Jon Trent some time ago. He's
trying to scale up his project to clean wastewater using algae.
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/research/OMEGA/index.html

Warmest regards,
Huei Ming