[SpaceProgram] HOPE Panel on DARPA Funding For Hackers Hackerspaces And Education - YouTube

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:17:53 CEST 2012

The HOPE9 Panel hosted by Mitch Altman on Hackers and Hackerspaces taking money from DARPA (and other govt sources) is now online at YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3HGUqR4o1M

PsyTek (2nd from left, next to Mitch) was on the proposal team and is part of the initial caretaker/negotiation team.
My statement/comments come near the end (about 48:30).
If you worry about the ethics and direction of these projects, get involved!

Jerry Isdale
isdale at gmail.com
USA Director, SpaceGAMBIT
Global Alliance of Makers Building Interstellar Technology
http://SpaceGAMBIT.org

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the human(s) named above. If intercepted by an extraterrestrial civilization, all opinions expressed in this email are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of mankind as a whole.