[SpaceProgram] Voyager 1 35th anniversary

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:13:02 CEST 2012

35 years ago today, NASA launched Voyager 1.

http://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/

Thats probably before many of you dear readers were born!!

And now we contemplate a 100Year space mission?

Jerry Isdale
isdale at gmail.com
USA Director, SpaceGAMBIT
Global Alliance of Makers Building Interstellar Technology
http://SpaceGAMBIT.org

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the human(s) named above. If intercepted by an extraterrestrial civilization, all opinions expressed in this email are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of mankind as a whole.