[SpaceProgram] Fwd: Space Farmers: LEDs As Key To NASA's Permanent Lunar Life Support - Forbes

Máté Ravasz ravaszmeister at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 23:10:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've just started to build up my own algae cultures at home last month.
Seeing your post on how far you've progressed already in this, I
immediately became jealous. Would you by any chance have any publicly
available data on how your setup runs? I am building a sunlight powered
reactor at the moment, but I would be eager to read up on more advanced
methods if possible.

Thanks for any info,
Mat