[SpaceProgram] SpaceVision Conference: Call for Papers

Alex Cureton-Griffiths alexcg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 06:42:22 CEST 2012

Just saw this on Twitter.

SpaceVision 2012 is the largest student-run and student-focused space conference in the nation. SpaceVision is the national convention of SEDS-USA, and serves to highlight the future of our generation’s effect on the future of space exploration. This conference is a gathering of top industry professionals, space leaders, government officials, scientists, astronauts, spaceflight participants, and space enthusiasts.

Hosted by the University at Buffalo SEDS chapter, SpaceVision 2012 focuses on the theme, “Crossroads: How Our Generation Will Take Us To the Space Frontier“. This theme will serve to explore student involvement in the space industry, and how the students of today will be the space leaders of tomorrow. Join us at the premier event for student involvement in the space industry!

Deadline for papers is 21 Sep. Anyone from New York up for attending? Could be a great way to build relationships with academia. Cost is $50-250. Event is 8-11 Nov.

If anyone's up for going, we should write up a paper

More info at http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=c927cd19d5349225e0b909f83&id=973b9001d9 and http://spacevision.seds.org/2012/

ACG