[SpaceProgram] [SpaceGAMBIT] SpaceGAMBIT Blog: October 2012 Kickoff and California Visits

Alex Cureton-Griffiths alexcg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 22:32:59 CEST 2012

Yup. I just landed and am recaffeinating myself as I type. Another 10 cups should get me back to my base level of hyper.

I won't have phone access during my time here, but I'll regularly check emails. If anyone's up for a coffee/beer/whatever shoot an email to alexcg at spacegambit.org and let's see what we can do

Sent from my iPhone