[SpaceProgram] Reminder to join SpaceGAMBIT Google Group

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:37:53 CEST 2012

We are transitioning away from this mailing list to a Google Group...
   https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/spacegambit

Subscribers to this list should have received an invitation to join the group.
Unfortunately (or not) Google prohibits mass adding of names to a group.
You are limited to 10 at a time and after a few bulk adds, it cuts you off for an unspecified time.
So instead of adding everyone, we fell back on sending mass invitation.

If you did not receive an invite, hit that link and you should be able to sign up.
If you have problems, drop me an email off list.

Jerry Isdale
isdale at gmail.com