[SpaceProgram] Lagrange Solar Sail Challenge

Lee von Kraus leevonk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:04:16 CEST 2012

The best way to maximize the allowable experimental capsule weight would be
to* have all the motor mechanisms on the ground *as shown in the attached
figure. That way the only mechanism, other than the capsule, that needs to
be carried by the helikite is a pulley (and the weight of the capsule
line).