[SpaceProgram] We’ve Already Passed the Tipping Point for Orbital Debris - IEEE Spectrum

Paul Szymkowiak paulzee at spacegambit.org
Thu Oct 4 00:07:02 CEST 2012

I met with Naomi Mathers from the Australian AITC last week to talk about
Space GAMBIT. One of the projects Naomi mentioned the AITC have running is
this:

http://rsaa.anu.edu.au/technology/instrumentation-projects/adaptive-optics-sky-demonstrator

General press release for the facility is here:

http://rsaa.anu.edu.au/research/highlights/bigger-better-aitc-were-keeping-australia-space-ready

Paul

Paul Szymkowiak
gplus.to/paulzee