[SpaceProgram] Distributed Funding branch of "Fwd: Project Management, Starships, and the Failure of Modern Physics - YouTube"

Jerry Isdale jerry at mauimakers.com
Tue Oct 2 00:32:41 CEST 2012

I like the idea of some shared mind map servers supporting hacker think.
I'd like to try some out for brainstorming on research directions for SpaceGAMBIT, and for humanity's expansion into space in general.
This could also explore distributed project management/funding, etc.

Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com
http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/thursday-public-meeting/