[SpaceProgram] Fwd: Talk:Hackerspaces Global Space Program - HackerspaceWiki

ainut at hiwaay.net ainut at hiwaay.net
Sun May 20 06:52:07 CEST 2012

I was in tech review for some gubmnt contracts for a while.  Also, I
have passing familiarity with DARPA requirements.  I offer my meager
help on this, too.
As I remember it, DARPA's mission is to foster tech growth and
business growth.  They do not get involved in their funding efforts
except to be sure the money they grant goes where it is supposed to
go. (Fraud, etc.)  In general, whatever their grantees do with the
research that is accomplished belongs to the grantee.  There are
exceptions in their history and their charter may have changed since I
last talked with them, over 8 years ago.  In any case, count me in.

David Merchant
lightly active member of Makers 256 and keenly interested in space efforts.