[SpaceProgram] Fwd: Talk:Hackerspaces Global Space Program - HackerspaceWiki

Jerry Isdale jerry at mauimakers.com
Sat Jun 23 01:08:53 CEST 2012

No activity from the gubment yet.  I understand the contracting officer got a whole lotta stuff dumped on him this spring by our PM - ours is one of many contracts, and probably one of the smallest.  Still noise gets attention so its probably getting time to Make some.

I would like to keep lining up spaces that want to be involved and get some discussion on how *we* see the program working... in particular figuring out how we can involve non-usa based spaces without running afoul of IRS or other agencies/laws.

Send Lawyers, Hackers and Money!

Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com
http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/thursday-public-meeting/