[SpaceProgram] Mars One

Máté Ravasz ravaszmeister at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:36:02 CEST 2012

Yes, and I am quite skeptical about it for various reasons. I am willing to
bet about a hundred bucks on saying that no human will reach Mars by 2023.
But I'd be quite happy to lose this bet though...

Also, Mars One is nowhere near the first and only initiative:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manned_mission_to_Mars

I did not intend to be trolling here, its just that manned Mars missions
are far down my list of cool things to do in space.

Happy hacking,

Mat