[SpaceProgram] Revising costs

cole santos cksantos85 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:16:09 CET 2012

The original proposal relies on a traveling co-administrators, and
they have already been chosen. I think that is an important part of
the whole proposal. Now I also think that some hackerspaces may be
able to provide lodging ala couch surfer once in a while if conditions
and personalities permit, but we should not rely on that and it should
be included in the budget and we should do our best not to spend it.
But ultimately I think that decision is up to the originally proposed
co-administrators.