[SpaceProgram] Ethics ( Warning Non - Tech Thread )

Jerry Isdale jerry at mauimakers.com
Mon Jan 9 02:49:55 CET 2012

just about any tech can be misused or put to "evil" purposes.
Even our farming tech - some people use it to grow illegal or dangerous substances.
Genetic mods will probably be needed to grow under special space conditions (micro gravity, etc)
Genetic mods could also be used to provide special proteins to astronauts (good)
Birth control may be a useful thing to provide --- and there is already GMO crops with it. (poss. bad)

Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com
http://www.mauimakers.com/blog/thursday-public-meeting/