[SpaceProgram] Underwater laboratory for Space exploration

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Fri Aug 3 03:30:33 CEST 2012

Data classification ( basically what ITAR is ) has no real relevance to
anything.  It's pure bureaucratic overhead.  There has been repeated calls
for reform in this arena.

much like reforming tax law... there's no incentive for anyone to actually
do their job on this one.  so it stays horribly broken.

-Matt