[SpaceProgram] Introduction & Leightweight probes

cole santos cksantos85 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:47:12 CEST 2012

Ecoshperes use a native Hawaiian shrimp only found here. It tolerates salt
water and fresh. It will not reproduce in a closed cell habitat. They are
candidate endangered species. I did work culturing them with spirulina. The
shrimp are called opae ula. In an open aquarium with feed they will
multiply. Ecoshperes are slow death chambers and radicallly shortens the
life span of the shrimp.