[SpaceProgram] whitehouse.gov petition to support hackerspaces

Huei Ming Tan tanhueiming at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:25:29 CEST 2012

Ok, if saturation is the target then it makes more sense than trying to
achieve political awareness and advocacy. You have my name on the petition.

But more has to be done stateside I'm afraid. Folks like myself can't take
the lead here, but we can try back you up if the ball gets rolling.

Warmest regards,
Huei Ming